2009 Nobel Laureate in Physiology or Medicine
for the discovery of how chromosomes are protected by telomeres and the enzyme telomerase.
- Born: April 15, 1961
- Place of birth: San Diego, CA, USA
- Nationality: United States
- Residence: United States
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
725 N. Wolfe St.
601 PreClinical Teaching Bldg.
Baltimore, Maryland 21205
- Tel: 410-614-6506
- Fax: 410-614-2987
- E-mail: email@example.com
- University of California, Santa Barbara, US, Biology, BA 1983
- University of California, Berkeley, US, Molecular Biology, PhD 1987
Featured Internet Links
Links added by Nobel Internet Archive visitors
- The Harvey Lectures 2000-2001 by Cornelia I. Bargmann, Robert N. Eisenman, Carol W. Greider, Richard D. Kolodner, Elliot M. Meyerowitz, Charles, J. Sherr, Alexander Varshavsky
- Molecular Biology: Principles of Genome Function by Nancy Craig, Rachel Green, Carol Greider, Gisela Storz, Cynthia Wolberger, Orna Cohen-Fix
- Books on Carol W. Greider
- Books on Telomeres and Telomerases