Here are some hints on how to search the
Nobel Prize Internet Archive:
- To activate the search, enter your search terms into the search box,
and press [ENTER].
- You can use the boolean operators
and, or, and
not in your search string.
- Without these boolean operators, the search engine will assume you are anding the search terms together.
- Evaluation of search terms proceeds from left to right.
- Parentheses can be used to force the order of evaluation.
- Wildcards (asterisks) can be used to search for matches to the beginnings of words ONLY. (For example, the query Sol* will match both Solow, the 1987 Nobel laureate in economics, and Solzhenitsyn, the 1970 Nobel laureate in literature.) Note that at least three letters must precede the asterisk wildcard.